Economic structure and fertility: A comparative analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- O. Collver, 1968. "Women's work participation and fertility in metropolitan areas," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 5(1), pages 55-60, March.
- J. Stycos & Robert Weller, 1967. "Female working roles and fertility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 4(1), pages 210-217, March.
- Otis Duncan, 1965. "Farm background and differential fertility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 2(1), pages 240-249, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ridker RG. & Nordberg OS., 1976. "Labour policy and fertility in developing countries," ILO Working Papers 991652043402676, International Labour Organization.
- Mujahid Gbs., 1982. "Female labour force participation in the hashemite kingdom of Jordan," ILO Working Papers 992175333402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:165204 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dem:demres:v:36:y:2017:i:52 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:217533 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:220405 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oppong C., 1982. "Maternal role rewards, opportunity costs and fertility," ILO Working Papers 992204053402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:8:y:1971:i:3:p:307-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.