An Informationalised Economy in Africa? The Impact of New ICT on the Wood Products Industry in Durban, South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2006.
"Globalization and the Gains From Variety,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 541-585.
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "Globalization and the gains from variety," Staff Reports 180, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- David E. Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization And The Gains From Variety," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 327, Econometric Society.
- David Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 508, Econometric Society.
- David Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," 2004 Meeting Papers 530, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," NBER Working Papers 10314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Isabelle Méjean, 2006. "Import Prices, Variety and the Extensive Margin of Trade," Working Papers 2006-17, CEPII research center.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2009.
"Openness, Government Size and the Terms of Trade,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 76(2), pages 629-668.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2005. "Openness, government size and the terms of trade," Economics Working Papers 915, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2008.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2008. "Openness, Government Size and the Terms of Trade," IEW - Working Papers 359, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Daron Acemoglu & Jaume Ventura, 2002. "The World Income Distribution," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 659-694.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Martin, Philippe & Pesenti, Paolo, 2007.
"Productivity, terms of trade and the `home market effect',"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 99-127, September.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Philippe Martin & Paolo Pesenti, 2007. "Productivity, terms of trade and the 'home market effect'," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00176911, HAL.
- Gaulier, Guillaume & Zignago, Soledad, 2004.
"Notes on BACI (analytical database of international trade). 1989-2002 version,"
32401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2010. "BACI: International Trade Database at the Product-Level. The 1994-2007 Version," Working Papers 2010-23, CEPII research center.
- Vahagn Galstyan, 2015.
"Productivity, Trade, and Relative Prices in a Ricardian World,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 817-838, September.
- Vahagn Galstyan, 2011. "Productivities, Trade, and Relative Prices in a Ricardian World," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp359, IIIS.
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 1958. "Immiserizing Growth: A Geometrical Note," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 201-205.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation technology; wood products; South Africa;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-11-28 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2011-11-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-11-28 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-ICT-2011-11-28 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .