Integrated Framework for Increasing the Effectiveness of Knowledge Networks: Roles of Network Providers and Users
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lorenzo Cassi & Nicoletta Corrocher & Franco Malerba & Nicholas Vonortas, 2008.
"Research Networks As Infrastructure For Knowledge Diffusion In European Regions,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(7-8), pages 663-676.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Nicoletta Corrocher & Franco Malerba & Nicholas Vonortas, 2008. "Research Networks as Infrastructure for Knowledge Diffusion in European Regions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00354456, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, Manjari & Jain, Rekha, 2015. "Organisational Mechanisms for National Knowledge Network and Outcomes in the Institutes of Higher Education & Research: Moderating Role of Needs & Ecosystem," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-28, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2015-04-11 (Education)
- NEP-KNM-2015-04-11 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2015-04-11 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iim:iimawp:13336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eciimin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.