Equilibrium Involuntary Unemployment under Oligempory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Equilibrium Involuntary Unemployment Under Oligempory," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 21, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Equilibrium Involuntary Unemployment under Oligempory," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0213, Economics, The University of Manchester.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Larry E & Manuelli, Rodolfo E, 1992.
"The Coordination Problem and Equilibrium Theories of Recessions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 451-471.
- Larry E. Jones & R. E. Manuelli, 1987. "The Coordination Problem and Equilibrium Theories of Recessions," Discussion Papers 753, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Madden, Paul & Silvestre, Joaquim, 1991. " Imperfect Competition and Fixprice Equilibria When Goods Are Gross Substitutes," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(4), pages 479-494.
- repec:cor:louvrp:-536 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pascal Benassy, 1989. "Market Size and Substitutability in Imperfect Competition: A Bertrand-Edgeworth-Chamberlin Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(2), pages 217-234.
- Heal, Geoffrey, 1981. "Rational rationing and increasing returns an example," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 19-27.
More about this item
KeywordsInvoluntary unemployment; Multi-stage game; Imperfect competition;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsesp:68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .