Do the UK Government’s welfare reforms make work pay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Browne, 2012. "REWEIGHT2: Stata module to reweight survey data to user-defined control totals," Statistical Software Components S457485, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 06 Sep 2012.
- Stuart Adam & James Browne, 2010. "Redistribution, work incentives and thirty years of UK tax and benefit reform," IFS Working Papers W10/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mike Brewer & James Browne & Andrew Hood & Robert Joyce & Luke Sibieta, 2013.
"The Short‐ and Medium‐Term Impacts of the Recession on the UK Income Distribution,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 179-201.
- Michael Pfaffermayr & Matthias St?ckl & Hannes Winner, "undated". "Capital Structure, Corporate Taxation and Firm Age," Working Papers 2008-09, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Michael Pfaffermayr & Matthias Stöckl & Hannes Winner, 2008. "Capital Structure, Corporate Taxation and Firm Age," Working Papers 0829, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Michael Pfaffermayr & Matthias Stöckl & Hannes Winner, 2012. "Capital Structure, Corporate Taxation and Firm Age," WIFO Working Papers 424, WIFO.
- Pfaffermayr, Michael & Stoeckl, Matthias & Winner, Hannes, 2009. "Capital structure, corporate taxation and firm age," Working Papers in Economics 2009-4, University of Salzburg.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Sarah Cattan & Iain Ware, 2010.
"Identifying Sibling Influence on Teenage Substance Use,"
NBER Working Papers
16508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Cribb & Carl Emmerson & Gemma Tetlow, 2013. "Incentives, shocks or signals: labour supply effects of increasing the female state pension age in the UK," IFS Working Papers W13/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mike Brewer & James Browne & Wenchao Jin, 2012. "Universal Credit: A Preliminary Analysis of Its Impact on Incomes and Work Incentives," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 39-71.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Hills, 2015. "The Coalition's Record on Cash Transfers, Poverty and Inequality 2010-2015," CASE - Social Policy in a Cold Climate Working Paper 11, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- repec:esr:wpaper:bp2016/1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paola De Agostini & John Hills & Holly Sutherland, 2014. "Were we really all in it together? The distributional effects of the UK Coalition government's tax-benefit policy changes," CASE - Social Policy in a Cold Climate Working Paper 10, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Casey Mulligan, 2015.
"Fiscal policies and the prices of labor: a comparison of the U.K. and U.S,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2015. "Fiscal Policies and the Prices of Labor: A Comparison of the U.K. and U.S," NBER Working Papers 21358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wren, Maev-Ann & Connolly, Sheelah, 2016. "Challenges in Achieving Universal Healthcare in Ireland," Papers BP2017/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Callan, Tim & O'Dea, Cormac & Roantree, Barra & Savage, Michael, 2016. "Financial Incentives to Work: Comparing Ireland and the UK," Papers BP2017/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Brewer, Mike & De Agostini, Paola, 2015. "Credit crunched: single parents, Universal Credit and the struggle to make work pay," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/15, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Francesco Figari & Andrea Salvatori & Holly Sutherland, 2010.
"Economic downturn and stress testing European welfare systems,"
028, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Atkinson, Anthony B. & Leventi, Chrysa & Nolan, Brian & Sutherland, Holly & Tasseva, Iva Valentinova, 2017. "Reducing poverty and inequality through tax-benefit reform and the minimum wage: the UK as a case-study," EUROMOD Working Papers EM13/17, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Figari, Francesco & Salvatori, Andrea & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Economic downturn and stress testing European welfare systems," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- repec:kap:jecinq:v:15:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10888-017-9365-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-09-25 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-09-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2013-09-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2013-09-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LMA-2013-09-25 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-LTV-2013-09-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-NEU-2013-09-25 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2013-09-25 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:ifsewp:13/26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .