Report NEP-LMA-2013-09-25This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brenzel, Hanna & Gartner, Hermann & Schnabel, Claus, 2013. "Wage posting or wage bargaining? : evidence from the employers’ side," IAB Discussion Paper 201315, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Svaleryd, Helena, 2013. "Self-employment and the local business cycle," Working Paper Series 2013:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- German Cubas & B. Ravikumar & Gustavo Ventura, 2013. "Talent, labor quality, and economic development," Working Papers 2013-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Christopher L. Smith, 2013. "The dynamics of labor market polarization," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stuart Adam & James Browne, 2013. "Do the UK Governmentâ€™s welfare reforms make work pay," IFS Working Papers W13/26, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Weber, Enzo & Zika, Gerd, 2013. "Labour market forecasting : is disaggregation useful?," IAB Discussion Paper 201314, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].