Networking as a Route for Corporate Foresight in SMEs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mockaitis, Audra I. & Vaiginiene, Erika & Giedraitis, Vincent, 2006.
"The internationalization efforts of lithuanian manufacturing firms--strategy or luck?,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 111-126, March.
- Audra I.Mockaitis & Erika Vaiginiene & Vincent Giedraitis, 2005. "The Internationalization Efforts of Lithuanian Manufacturing Firms - Strategy of Luck?," Industrial Organization 0502001, EconWPA.
- Audra I.Mockaitis & Erika Vaiginene & Vincent Giedraitis, 2005. "The Internationalization Efforts Of Lithuanian Manufacturing Firms - Strategy Or Luck?," Industrial Organization 0501007, EconWPA.
- Charles HARVIE & Dionisius NARJOKO & Sothea OUM, 2010. "Firm Characteristic Determinants of SME Participation in Production Networks," Working Papers DP-2010-11, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantin Vishnevskiy & Dirk Meissner & Olga Egorova, 2015. "Foresight for SMEs: How to Overcome the Limitations in Small Firms?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 45/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate foresight; networking; SMEs; weak signals; weak tie networks; strong tie networks; Lithuania;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-08-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-08-02 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-PPM-2011-08-02 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2011-08-02 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:wpaper:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (António Brandão Moniz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.