Report NEP-CSE-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yukichi Mano & Alhassan Iddrisu & Yutaka Yoshino & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2011. "How Can Micro and Small Enterprises in Sub-Saharan Africa Become More Productive? The Impacts of Experimental Basic Managerial Training," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-06, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Agné Paliokaité, 2010. "Networking as a Route for Corporate Foresight in SMEs," IET Working Papers Series 10/2010, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Haller, Stefanie, 2011. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Foreign Presence and Competition in Irish Services Sectors?," Papers WP395, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011030 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lopes, Margarida, 2011. "Education, vocational training and R&D: towards new forms of labor market regulation," MPRA Paper 32412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friebel, Guido & Ivaldi, Marc & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2011. "Competition and Industry Structure for International Rail Transportation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8491, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.