International Trade with Domestic Regulation under Asymmetric Information: A Simple General Equilibrium Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Gabaix & Jean‐Michel Lasry & Pierre‐Louis Lions & Benjamin Moll, 2016.
"The Dynamics of Inequality,"
Econometric Society, vol. 84, pages 2071-2111, November.
- Gabaix, Xavier & Lasry, Jean-Michel & Lions, Pierre-Louis & Moll, Benjamin, 2015. "The Dynamics of Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 11028, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Gabaix & Jean-Michel Lasry & Pierre-Louis Lions & Benjamin Moll, 2015. "The Dynamics of Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger Guesnerie, 1998.
"Peut-on toujours redistribuer les gains à la spécialisation et à l'échange ? Un retour en pointillé sur Ricardo et Heckscher-Ohlin,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 49(3), pages 555-579.
- Guesnerie, R., 1998. "Peut-on toujours redistribuer les gains à la spécialisation et à l'echange? Un retour en pointillé sur Ricardo et Heckscher-Ohlin," DELTA Working Papers 98-07, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1982. "Self-selection and Pareto efficient taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 213-240, March.
- Guesnerie, Roger, 2001.
" Second Best Redistributive Policies: The Case of International Trade,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 3(1), pages 15-25.
- Guesnerie, R., 2000. "Second Best Redistributive Policies : the Case of International Trade," DELTA Working Papers 2000-21, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Spector, David, 2001.
"Is it possible to redistribute the gains from trade using income taxation?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 441-460, December.
- David Spector, 1999. "Is it Possible to Redistribute the Gains from Trade Using Income Taxation?," Working papers 99-13, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.