Second Best Redistributive Policies : the Case of International Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guesnerie, Roger, 2001. " Second Best Redistributive Policies: The Case of International Trade," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 3(1), pages 15-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Guesnerie, 2006.
"De l'utilité du calcul économique public,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 1-14.
- Guillaume Daudin & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2007.
"Ordre et désordre dans l'échange international. Une revue de littérature,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 100(1), pages 143-174.
- Guillaume Daudin & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2007. "Ordre et désordre dans l'échange international : une revue de littérature," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3201, Sciences Po.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Ribi, Evelyn, 2009.
"Outsourcing, unemployment and welfare policy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 168-176, June.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2007. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-41, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2008. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 2452, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2007. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," Working Papers 0720, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Ribi, Evelyn, 2007. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6605, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Bontems & Estelle Gozlan, 2018. "Trade, Environment and Income Inequality: An Optimal Taxation Approach," Post-Print hal-01702525, HAL.
- Hisahiro Naito, 2006.
"Redistribution, production inefficiency and decentralized efficiency,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(5), pages 625-640, September.
- Hisahiro Naito, 2003. "Redistribution, Production Inefficiency and Decentralized Efficiency," ISER Discussion Paper 0594, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Martimort, David & Verdier, Thierry, 2009. "International Trade with Domestic Regulation under Asymmetric Information: A Simple General Equilibrium Approach," IDEI Working Papers 223, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jan 2010.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/3201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hisahiro Naito, 2016. "Optimal Shadow Prices for the Public Sector in the Presence of a Non-linear Income Tax System in an Open Economy," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2016-003, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Davidson, Carl & Matusz, Steven J. & Nelson, Douglas R., 2007. "Can compensation save free trade?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 167-186, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDISTRIBUTION ; INTERNATIONAL TRADE ; WORKERS;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:del:abcdef:2000-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deltafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.