The Complexity of Economic Policy: I. Restricted Local Optima in Tax Policy Design
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2002. "The Complexity of Economic Policy: I. Restricted Local Optima in Tax Policy Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 3339, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2007. "The complexity of economic policy: restricted local optima in tax policy design," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2002. "The Complexity of Economic Policy: I. Restricted Local Optima in Tax Policy Design," IZA Discussion Papers 480, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
More about this item
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:1444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .