Los mercados laborales latinoamericanos en los años 90: descifrar la década
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Suzanne Duryea & Carmen Pagés, 2002.
"Human Capital Policies: What they Can and Cannot Do for Productivity and Poverty Reduction in Latin America,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1103, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Suzanne Duryea & Carmen Pagés-Serra, 2002. "Human Capital Policies: What they Can and Cannot Do for Productivity and Poverty Reduction in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4297, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Levenson, Alec R. & Maloney, William F., 1998. "The informal sector, firm dynamics, and institutional participation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1988, The World Bank.
- Suzanne Duryea & Alejandra Cox Edwards & Manuelita Ureta, 2001. "Women in the LAC Labor Market: The Remarkable 1990???s," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 500, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Maloney, William F, 1999. "Does Informality Imply Segmentation in Urban Labor Markets? Evidence from Sectoral Transitions in Mexico," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 275-302, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .