Women in the LAC Labor Market: The Remarkable 1990???s
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Amin & Asif Islam, 2015.
"Does Mandating Nondiscrimination in Hiring Practices Influence Women's Employment? Evidence Using Firm-Level Data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 28-60, October.
- Amin, Mohammad & Islam, Asif, 2014. "Does mandating nondiscrimination in hiring practices influence women's employment ? evidence using firm-level data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7076, The World Bank.
- Suzanne Duryea & Olga Lucia Jaramillo & Carmen Pagés-Serra, 2003. "Los mercados laborales latinoamericanos en los años 90: descifrar la década," Research Department Publications 4332, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Suzanne Duryea & Olga Lucia Jaramillo & Carmen Pagés-Serra, 2003.
"Latin American Labor Markets in the 1990s: Deciphering the Decade,"
Research Department Publications
4331, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Suzanne Duryea & Olga Lucia Jaramillo & Carmen Pagés, 2003. "Latin American Labor Markets in the 1990s: Deciphering the Decade," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1110, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
Keywordslabor force participation; earnings; women; Latin America;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2001-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .