Latin American Labor Markets in the 1990s: Deciphering the Decade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Suzanne Duryea & Olga Lucia Jaramillo & Carmen Pagés, 2003. "Latin American Labor Markets in the 1990s: Deciphering the Decade," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1110, Inter-American Development Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Suzanne Duryea & Carmen Pagés, 2002.
"Human Capital Policies: What they Can and Cannot Do for Productivity and Poverty Reduction in Latin America,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1103, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Suzanne Duryea & Carmen Pagés-Serra, 2002. "Human Capital Policies: What they Can and Cannot Do for Productivity and Poverty Reduction in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4297, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Levenson, Alec R. & Maloney, William F., 1998. "The informal sector, firm dynamics, and institutional participation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1988, The World Bank.
- Suzanne Duryea & Alejandra Cox Edwards & Manuelita Ureta, 2001. "Women in the LAC Labor Market: The Remarkable 1990???s," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 500, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Maloney, William F, 1999. "Does Informality Imply Segmentation in Urban Labor Markets? Evidence from Sectoral Transitions in Mexico," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 275-302, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Badel & Ximena Peña, 2010.
"Decomposing the Gender Wage Gap with Sample Selection Adjustment: Evidence from Colombia,"
Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review,
Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 25(2), pages 169-191, Diciembre.
- Alejandro Badel & Ximena Peña, 2010. "Decomposing the gender wage gap with sample selection adjustment: evidence from Colombia," Working Papers 2010-045, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Alejandro Badel & Ximena Peña, 2010. "Decomposing the GenderWage Gap with Sample Selection Adjustment: Evidence from Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007725, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Steven Ruggles & Misty Heggeness, 2008. "Intergenerational Coresidence in Developing Countries," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 34(2), pages 253-281.
- Ferroni, Marco & Mateo, Mercedes & Payne, Mark, 2008. "Development under conditions of inequality and distrust: Social cohesion in Latin America," IFPRI discussion papers 777, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .