Vote Splitting, Reelection and Electoral Control: Political Gridlocks, Ideology and the War on Terror
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Rua Quatá 300, São Paulo, SP 04546-042|
Web page: http://www.insper.edu.br/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosenthal, Howard & Alesina, Alberto, 1989. "Partisan Cycles in Congressional Elections and the Macroeconomy," Scholarly Articles 4553031, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Ferejohn, 1986. "Incumbent performance and electoral control," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 5-25, January.
- Hans Gersbach & Verena Liessem, 2008.
"Reelection threshold contracts in politics,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 31(2), pages 233-255, August.
- Alesina, Alberto & Rosenthal, Howard, 1996. "A Theory of Divided Government," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(6), pages 1311-1341, November.
- Mauricio Soares Bugarin, 2003. "Vote splitting, reelection and electoral control: Towards a unified model," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 20(1), pages 137-154.
- Bugarin, Mauricio Soares, 1999. "Vote Splitting as Insurance against Uncertainty," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 98(1-2), pages 153-169, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibm:ibmecp:wpe_199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.