Increasing Salesperson Performance With Social Capital: The Impact of Centrality, Tie Strength and Network Diversity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geertz, Clifford, 1978. "The Bazaar Economy: Information and Search in Peasant Marketing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 28-32, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-09-13 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2008-09-13 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2008-09-13 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibm:ibmecp:wpe_132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibmecbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .