New Estimates of the Private Rate of Return to University Education in Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Johnson & Roger Wilkins, 2003.
"The Net Benefit To Government Of Higher Education: A “Balance Sheet” Approach,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 22(2), pages 1-20, June.
- David Johnson & Roger Wilkins, 2002. "The Net Benefit to Government of Higher Education: A "Balance Sheet" Approach," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n05, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Borland, Jeff, 1996.
"Education and the Structure of Earnings in Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(219), pages 370-380, December.
- Borland, J., 1995. "Education and the Structure of Earnings in Australia," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 494, The University of Melbourne.
- Chapman, B & Salvage, T, 1997. "The Consequences of Recent Changes in Financing for Australian Higher Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 367, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Kiss, Judit, 2012.
"A felsőoktatás mint emberitőke-beruházás költségvetési és egyéni megtérülési rátáinak alakulása Magyarországon (1999-2010)
[Fiscal and private rates of return to tertiary education as an investment," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1207-1232.
- Michel Dumont, 2008. "Working Paper 22-08 - Wages and employment by level of education and occupation in Belgium," Working Papers 0822, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Andrew D. Colegrave, 2006. "Why Study at a Mature Age? An Analysis of the Private Returns to Universtity Education in Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-11, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Gene Tunny, 2006. "Educational attainment in Australia," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 2, pages 1-9, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2002-07-31 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2002-07-31 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2002n14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Abbey Treloar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.