Releasing multiply-imputed synthetic data generated in two stages to protect confidentiality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald B. Rubin, 2003. "Nested multiple imputation of NMES via partially incompatible MCMC," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 57(1), pages 3-18.
- C. J. Skinner & M. J. Elliot, 2002. "A measure of disclosure risk for microdata," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 855-867.
- Drechsler, Jörg & Dundler, Agnes & Bender, Stefan & Rässler, Susanne & Zwick, Thomas, 2007. "A new approach for disclosure control in the IAB Establishment Panel : multiple imputation for a better data access," IAB Discussion Paper 200711, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- John M. Abowd & Julia I. Lane, 2004. "New Approaches to Confidentiality Protection Synthetic Data, Remote Access and Research Data Centers," Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics Technical Papers 2004-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Karr, A.F. & Kohnen, C.N. & Oganian, A. & Reiter, J.P. & Sanil, A.P., 2006. "A Framework for Evaluating the Utility of Data Altered to Protect Confidentiality," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 60, pages 224-232, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsIAB-Betriebspanel; Datenaufbereitung; Datenanonymisierung; Datenschutz; angewandte Statistik; statistische Methode; Arbeitsmarktforschung; Imputationsverfahren;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabdpa:200720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.