Firms, Banks and Credit in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pinto, Brian & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1994.
"Ownership and corporate control in Poland : why state firms defied the odds,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1308, The World Bank.
- Pinto, Brian & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1995. "Ownership and Corporate Control in Poland: Why State Firms Defied the Odds," CEPR Discussion Papers 1273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- G. Alfandari & M.E. Schaffer, 1996. ""Arrears" in the Russian Enterprise Sector," CERT Discussion Papers 9608, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Budina, Nina & Garretsen, Harry & Jong, Eelke de, 1999.
"Liquidity constraints and investment in transition economies : the case of Bulgaria,"
00E05, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Budina, Nina & Garretsen, Harry & de Jong, Elke, 2000. "Liquidity constraints and investment in transition economies - the case of Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2278, The World Bank.
- Alan Bevan & Saul Estrin & Mark E. Schaffer, 1999. "Determinants of Enterprise Performance during Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 9903, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Hainz, Christa, 2003. "Bank competition and credit markets in transition economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 223-245, June.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00e05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Commander, Simon & Dolinskaya, Irina & Mumssen, Christian, 2002. "Determinants of barter in Russia: an empirical analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 275-307, April.
- A. Richter & M.E. Schaffer, 1996. "The Performance of De Novo Private Firms in Russian Manufacturing," CERT Discussion Papers 9610, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-10-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-1998-10-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-1998-10-19 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MON-1998-10-19 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-1998-10-19 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hwe:certdp:9609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Miller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehwuuk.html .