Neighborhood Effects in Wind Farm Performance: An Econometric Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marmidis, Grigorios & Lazarou, Stavros & Pyrgioti, Eleftheria, 2008. "Optimal placement of wind turbines in a wind park using Monte Carlo simulation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1455-1460.
- Pieralli, Simone & Ritter, Matthias & Odening, Martin, 2015.
"Efficiency of wind power production and its determinants,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(P1), pages 429-438.
- Simone Pieralli & Matthias Ritter & Martin Odening, 2015. "Efficiency of Wind Power Production and its Determinants," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-004, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Pieralli, Simone & Ritter, Matthias & Odening, Martin, 2015. "Efficiency of Wind Power Production and its Determinants," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205415, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kiranoudis, C.T. & Maroulis, Z.B., 1997. "Effective short-cut modelling of wind park efficiency," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 439-457.
- Wan, Chunqiu & Wang, Jun & Yang, Geng & Gu, Huajie & Zhang, Xing, 2012. "Wind farm micro-siting by Gaussian particle swarm optimization with local search strategy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 276-286.
- Croonenbroeck, Carsten & Ambach, Daniel, 2015. "Censored spatial wind power prediction with random effects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 613-622.
- Turner, S.D.O. & Romero, D.A. & Zhang, P.Y. & Amon, C.H. & Chan, T.C.Y., 2014. "A new mathematical programming approach to optimize wind farm layouts," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 674-680.
- Bastankhah, Majid & Porté-Agel, Fernando, 2014. "A new analytical model for wind-turbine wakes," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 116-123.
- Barthelmie, R.J. & Pryor, S.C., 2013. "An overview of data for wake model evaluation in the Virtual Wakes Laboratory," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 834-844.
More about this item
KeywordsWind energy; wake modeling; wind farm designmultiplesystem approach; dual-self model; drift–diffusion model; response times;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2016-012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .