Neighborhood Effects in Wind Farm Performance: An Econometric Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marmidis, Grigorios & Lazarou, Stavros & Pyrgioti, Eleftheria, 2008. "Optimal placement of wind turbines in a wind park using Monte Carlo simulation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1455-1460.
- Pieralli, Simone & Ritter, Matthias & Odening, Martin, 2015.
"Efficiency of wind power production and its determinants,"
Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P1), pages 429-438.
- Simone Pieralli & Matthias Ritter & Martin Odening, 2015. "Efficiency of Wind Power Production and its Determinants," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-004, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Pieralli, Simone & Ritter, Matthias & Odening, Martin, 2015. "Efficiency of Wind Power Production and its Determinants," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205415, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kiranoudis, C.T. & Maroulis, Z.B., 1997. "Effective short-cut modelling of wind park efficiency," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 439-457.
- Wan, Chunqiu & Wang, Jun & Yang, Geng & Gu, Huajie & Zhang, Xing, 2012. "Wind farm micro-siting by Gaussian particle swarm optimization with local search strategy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 276-286.
- Croonenbroeck, Carsten & Ambach, Daniel, 2015. "Censored spatial wind power prediction with random effects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 613-622.
- Turner, S.D.O. & Romero, D.A. & Zhang, P.Y. & Amon, C.H. & Chan, T.C.Y., 2014. "A new mathematical programming approach to optimize wind farm layouts," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 674-680.
- Bastankhah, Majid & Porté-Agel, Fernando, 2014. "A new analytical model for wind-turbine wakes," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 116-123.
- Barthelmie, R.J. & Pryor, S.C., 2013. "An overview of data for wake model evaluation in the Virtual Wakes Laboratory," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 834-844.
More about this item
KeywordsWind energy; wake modeling; wind farm designmultiplesystem approach; dual-self model; drift–diffusion model; response times;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2016-03-29 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2016-012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.