Simultaneous test procedures in terms of p-value copulae
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cerqueti, Roy & Costantini, Mauro & Lupi, Claudio, 2012. "A copula-based analysis of false discovery rate control under dependence assumptions," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp12065, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Fengler, Matthias & Okhrin, Ostap, 2012. "Realized Copula," Economics Working Paper Series 1214, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Schäfer Juliane & Strimmer Korbinian, 2005. "A Shrinkage Approach to Large-Scale Covariance Matrix Estimation and Implications for Functional Genomics," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-32, November.
- Christian Genest & Michel Gendron & Michaël Bourdeau-Brien, 2009. "The Advent of Copulas in Finance," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(7-8), pages 609-618.
- Ghosal, Subhashis & Roy, Anindya, 2011. "Predicting False Discovery Proportion Under Dependence," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(495), pages 1208-1218.
- Wolfgang HÃ¤rdle & Ostap Okhrin, 2009. "De copulis non est disputandum - Copulae: An Overview," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-031, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsdistributional transform; family-wise error rate; multiple hypotheses testing; multiplicity correction; simultaneous statistical inference; single-step test factor structure; prediction;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2012-049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .