The Advent of Copulas in Finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werner, Christoph & Bedford, Tim & Cooke, Roger M. & Hanea, Anca M. & Morales-Nápoles, Oswaldo, 2017. "Expert judgement for dependence in probabilistic modelling: A systematic literature review and future research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(3), pages 801-819.
- Desislava Chetalova & Marcel Wollschlager & Rudi Schafer, 2015. "Dependence structure of market states," Papers 1503.09004, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Koziol, Philipp & Schell, Carmen & Eckhardt, Meik, 2015. "Credit risk stress testing and copulas: Is the Gaussian copula better than its reputation?," Discussion Papers 46/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Diks, Cees & Panchenko, Valentyn & van Dijk, Dick, 2010.
"Out-of-sample comparison of copula specifications in multivariate density forecasts,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1596-1609, September.
- Cees Diks & Valentyn Panchenko & Dick van Dijk, 2008. "Out-of-sample Comparison of Copula Specifications in Multivariate Density Forecasts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-105/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Diks, C.G.H. & Dijk, D. van & Panchenko, V., 2008. "Out-of-sample comparison of copula specifications in multivariate density forecasts," CeNDEF Working Papers 08-10, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Cees Diks & Valentyn Panchenko & Dick Van Dijk, 2010. "Out-of-sample comparison of copula specifications in multivariate density forecasts," Post-Print hal-00732675, HAL.
- Cees Diks & Valentyn Panchenko & Dick van Dijk, 2008. "Out-of-sample comparison of copula specifications in multivariate density forecasts," Discussion Papers 2008-23, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Cees Diks & Valentyn Panchenko & Oleg Sokolinskiy, & Dick van Dijk, 2013. "Comparing the Accuracy of Copula-Based Multivariate Density Forecasts in Selected Regions of Support," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-061/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Oleg Sokolinskiy & Dick van Dijk, 2011. "Forecasting Volatility with Copula-Based Time Series Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-125/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hobæk Haff, Ingrid, 2012. "Comparison of estimators for pair-copula constructions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 91-105.
- Simard Clarence & Rémillard Bruno, 2015. "Forecasting time series with multivariate copulas," Dependence Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-24, May.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:56:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9593-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tong, Bin & Diao, Xundi & Wu, Chongfeng, 2015. "Modeling asymmetric and dynamic dependence of overnight and daytime returns: An empirical evidence from China Banking Sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 366-382.
- Balkema, A.A. & Embrechts, P. & Nolde, N., 2010. "Meta densities and the shape of their sample clouds," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(7), pages 1738-1754, August.
- repec:gam:jjrfmx:v:10:y:2017:i:4:p:19-:d:117240 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elberg, Christina & Hagspiel, Simeon, 2015. "Spatial dependencies of wind power and interrelations with spot price dynamics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 260-272.
- Diks, Cees & Panchenko, Valentyn & Sokolinskiy, Oleg & van Dijk, Dick, 2014. "Comparing the accuracy of multivariate density forecasts in selected regions of the copula support," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 79-94.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:124:y:2018:i:c:p:197-219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thorsten Dickhaus & Jakob Gierl, 2012. "Simultaneous test procedures in terms of p-value copulae," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-049, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Katarzyna Bień-Barkowska, 2012. "A Bivariate Copula-based Model for a Mixed Binary-Continuous Distribution: A Time Series Approach," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 4(2), pages 117-142, June.
- Qu, Leming & Yin, Wotao, 2012. "Copula density estimation by total variation penalized likelihood with linear equality constraints," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 384-398.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:274:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-018-2932-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Durante Fabrizio & Puccetti Giovanni & Scherer Matthias & Vanduffel Steven, 2016. "Stat Trek," Dependence Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 109-122, May.
- repec:kap:revdev:v:21:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11147-017-9134-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diers, Dorothea & Eling, Martin & Marek, Sebastian D., 2012. "Dependence modeling in non-life insurance using the Bernstein copula," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 430-436.
- Pelster, Matthias & Vilsmeier, Johannes, 2016. "The determinants of CDS spreads: Evidence from the model space," Discussion Papers 43/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Tong, Bin & Wu, Chongfeng & Zhou, Chunyang, 2013. "Modeling the co-movements between crude oil and refined petroleum markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 882-897.
More about this item
Keywordsbibliometry; copula; derivative pricing; portfolio management; risk management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:15:y:2009:i:7-8:p:609-618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.