Structural and topological phase transitions on the German Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Bonanno & F. Lillo & R. N. Mantegna, 2001.
"High-frequency cross-correlation in a set of stocks,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 96-104.
- Giovanni Bonanno & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2000. "High-frequency Cross-correlation in a Set of Stocks," Papers cond-mat/0009350, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2000.
- Dong-Ming Song & Michele Tumminello & Wei-Xing Zhou & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2011. "Evolution of worldwide stock markets, correlation structure and correlation based graphs," Papers 1103.5555, arXiv.org.
- N. Vandewalle & F. Brisbois & X. Tordoir, 2001. "Non-random topology of stock markets," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 372-374, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nie, Chun-Xiao & Song, Fu-Tie & Li, Sai-Ping, 2016. "Rényi indices of financial minimum spanning trees," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 883-889.
- Matesanz, David & Ortega, Guillermo J., 2015. "Sovereign public debt crisis in Europe. A network analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 436(C), pages 756-766.
- repec:kap:compec:v:51:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10614-017-9672-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Nobi, Ashadun & Maeng, Seong Eun & Ha, Gyeong Gyun & Lee, Jae Woo, 2014. "Effects of global financial crisis on network structure in a local stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 407(C), pages 135-143.
- Coletti, Paolo, 2016. "Comparing minimum spanning trees of the Italian stock market using returns and volumes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 463(C), pages 246-261.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Matesanz, David & Seijas, Maria Nela, 2016. "Network analysis of returns and volume trading in stock markets: The Euro Stoxx case," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 751-764.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1301.2530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .