Monetary Transmission Right from the Start: The (Dis)Connection Between the Money Market and the ECBâ€™s Main Refinancing Rates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burnecki, Krzysztof & Janczura, Joanna & Weron, Rafal, 2010.
"Building Loss Models,"
25492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krzysztof Burnecki & Joanna Janczura & RafaÅ‚ Weron, 2010. "Building Loss Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Krzysztof Burnecki & Joanna Janczura & Rafal Weron, 2010. "Building Loss Models," HSC Research Reports HSC/10/03, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Crisis; Monetary transmission process; Central bank auctions; European Central Bank; Money markets;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-04-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2010-04-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-04-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-04-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2010-019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .