Monetary Transmission Right from the Start: The (Dis)Connection Between the Money Market and the ECBâ€™s Main Refinancing Rates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krzysztof Burnecki & Joanna Janczura & Rafal Weron, 2010.
"Building Loss Models,"
HSC Research Reports
HSC/10/03, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Burnecki, Krzysztof & Janczura, Joanna & Weron, Rafal, 2010. "Building Loss Models," MPRA Paper 25492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krzysztof Burnecki & Joanna Janczura & RafaÅ‚ Weron, 2010. "Building Loss Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Crisis; Monetary transmission process; Central bank auctions; European Central Bank; Money markets;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2010-04-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2010-04-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-04-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-04-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2010-019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.