Changes in the Incidence and Duration of Periods Without Insurance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farber, Henry S. & Levy, Helen, 2000.
"Recent trends in employer-sponsored health insurance coverage: are bad jobs getting worse?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 93-119, January.
- Henry S. Farber & Helen Levy, 1998. "Recent Trends in Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance Coverage: Are Bad Jobs Getting Worse?," NBER Working Papers 6709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Anderson & Carlos Dobkin & Tal Gross, 2012.
"The Effect of Health Insurance Coverage on the Use of Medical Services,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Michael Anderson & Carlos Dobkin & Tal Gross, 2010. "The Effect of Health Insurance Coverage on the Use of Medical Services," NBER Working Papers 15823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janicki, Hubert P., 2014. "The role of asset testing in public health insurance reform," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 169-195.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrv:faseco:5344531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office for Scholarly Communication). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deharus.html .