Portfolio Diversification under Local and Moderate Deviations from Power Laws
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rustam Ibragimov & Johan Walden, 2006. "Portfolio Diversification Under Local, Moderate and Global Deviations From Power Laws," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2116, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rustam Ibragimov & Johan Walden, 2006. "The Limits of Diversification When Losses May Be Large," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2104, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rustam Ibragimov, 2005. "Portfolio Diversification and Value at Risk Under Thick-Tailedness," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2086, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Y. Malevergne & D. Sornette, 2003. "VaR-Efficient Portfolios for a Class of Super- and Sub-Exponentially Decaying Assets Return Distributions," Papers physics/0301009, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rustam Ibragimov & Johan Walden, 2011. "Value at risk and efficiency under dependence and heavy-tailedness: models with common shocks," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 285-318, August.
- Chen Zou, 2009. "Dependence structure of risk factors and diversification effects," DNB Working Papers 219, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Valérie Chavez-Demoulin & Paul Embrechts & Marius Hofert, 2016. "An Extreme Value Approach for Modeling Operational Risk Losses Depending on Covariates," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 83(3), pages 735-776, September.
- Tong, Bin & Wu, Chongfeng & Xu, Weidong, 2012. "Risk concentration of aggregated dependent risks: The second-order properties," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 139-149.
- Embrechts, Paul & Puccetti, Giovanni, 2010. "Bounds for the sum of dependent risks having overlapping marginals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 177-190, January.
- Moore, Kyle & Sun, Pengfei & de Vries, Casper G. & Zhou, Chen, 2013. "The cross-section of tail risks in stock returns," MPRA Paper 45592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moore, Kyle & Sun, Pengei & de Vries, Casper G. & Zhou, Chen, 2013. "The drivers of downside equity tail risk," MPRA Paper 45591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou, Chen, 2010. "Dependence structure of risk factors and diversification effects," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 531-540, June.
- Ibragimov, Rustam & Prokhorov, Artem, 2016. "Heavy tails and copulas: Limits of diversification revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 102-107.
- Michael Grabchak, 2014. "Does value-at-risk encourage diversification when losses follow tempered stable or more general Lévy processes?," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 553-568, November.
- Ibragimov, Rustam, 2014. "On the robustness of location estimators in models of firm growth under heavy-tailedness," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 25-33.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrv:faseco:2640586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office for Scholarly Communication). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deharus.html .