Promoting Access to Intellectual Property: Patent Pools, Copyright Collectives and Clearinghouses
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nancy Gallini, 2011.
"Private agreements for coordinating patent rights: the case of patent pools,"
ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2011(3), pages 5-30.
- Gallini, Nancy, 2010. "Private Agreements for Coordinating Patent Rights: The Case of Patent Pools," Economics working papers nancy_gallini-2010-34, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 17 Nov 2010.
- Gallini, Nancy, 2011. "Private Agreements for Coordinating Patent Rights: The Case of Patent Pools," IEL Working Papers 5, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Gallini, Nancy, 2014. "Cooperating with competitors: Patent pooling and choice of a new standard," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 4-21.
- Aoki, Reiko & Schiff, Aaron, 2010.
"Intellectual property clearinghouses: The effects of reduced transaction costs in licensing,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, pages 218-227.
- Aoki, Reiko & Schiff, Aaron, 2007. "Intellectual Property Clear inghouses: The Effects of Reduced Transaction Costs in Licensing," Discussion Paper Series a495, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aoki, Reiko & Schiff, Aaron, 2007. "Intellectual Property Clearinghouses: The Effects of Reduced Transaction Costs in Licensing," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 335, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aoki, Reiko & Schiff, Aaron, 2008. "Intellectual Property Clearinghouses: The Effects of Reduced Transaction Costs in Licensing," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 359, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Christian Handke, 2014. "Collective administration," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Copyright, chapter 11, pages 179-204 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ernesto Rengifo García (Director), 2016. "Derecho de Patentes," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Derecho, number 844.
- Gallini, Nancy, 2015. "Promoting Competition by Coordinating Prices: When Rivals Share Intellectual Property," Economics working papers nancy_gallini-2015-22, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 07 Dec 2015.
- Pavol Minárik, 2012.
"Copyright a právo na překlad: ekonomická analýza
[Copyright and the Right to Translation: An Economic Analysis]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(1), pages 101-112.
- Pénin, Julien, 2012. "Strategic uses of patents in markets for technology: A story of fabless firms, brokers and trolls," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 633-641.
More about this item
KeywordsIntellectual property; licensing; markets for technology; collective rights management; patent pools; clearinghouses;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:piecis:334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .