Promoting Access to Intellectual Property: Patent Pools, Copyright Collectives and Clearinghouses
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aoki, Reiko & Schiff, Aaron, 2010.
"Intellectual property clearinghouses: The effects of reduced transaction costs in licensing,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 218-227, July.
- Aoki, Reiko & Schiff, Aaron, 2007. "Intellectual Property Clear inghouses: The Effects of Reduced Transaction Costs in Licensing," Discussion Paper Series a495, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aoki, Reiko & Schiff, Aaron, 2007. "Intellectual Property Clearinghouses: The Effects of Reduced Transaction Costs in Licensing," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 335, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aoki, Reiko & Schiff, Aaron, 2008. "Intellectual Property Clearinghouses: The Effects of Reduced Transaction Costs in Licensing," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 359, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Christian Handke, 2014. "Collective administration," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Copyright, chapter 11, pages 179-204 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nancy Gallini, 2011.
"Private agreements for coordinating patent rights: the case of patent pools,"
ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2011(3), pages 5-30.
- Gallini, Nancy, 2010. "Private Agreements for Coordinating Patent Rights: The Case of Patent Pools," Economics working papers nancy_gallini-2010-34, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 17 Nov 2010.
- Gallini, Nancy, 2011. "Private Agreements for Coordinating Patent Rights: The Case of Patent Pools," IEL Working Papers 5, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Gallini, Nancy, 2014. "Cooperating with competitors: Patent pooling and choice of a new standard," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 4-21.
- Varios Autores, 2016. "Vínculo Entre Comercio Internacional Y Derechos Laborales, Capítulos Laborales En Los Tlc Suscritos Por Ee.Uu Con Colombia Y Con Perú," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Derecho, number 844, spring.
- Gallini, Nancy, 2015. "Promoting Competition by Coordinating Prices: When Rivals Share Intellectual Property," Economics working papers nancy_gallini-2015-22, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 07 Dec 2015.
- Pavol Minárik, 2012.
"Copyright a právo na překlad: ekonomická analýza
[Copyright and the Right to Translation: An Economic Analysis]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(1), pages 101-112.
- Pénin, Julien, 2012. "Strategic uses of patents in markets for technology: A story of fabless firms, brokers and trolls," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 633-641.
More about this item
KeywordsIntellectual property; licensing; markets for technology; collective rights management; patent pools; clearinghouses;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:piecis:334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.