A Note on the Possible Advantage of Size Flexibility in Committees
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben-Yashar, Ruth & Danziger, Leif, 2016.
"The unanimity rule and extremely asymmetric committees,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 107-112.
- Ruth Ban-Yashar & Leif Danziger, 2016. "The Unanimity Rule and Extremely Asymmetric Committees," CESifo Working Paper Series 5859, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ben-Yashar, Ruth & Danziger, Leif, 2016. "The Unanimity Rule and Extremely Asymmetric Committees," IZA Discussion Papers 9875, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sah, Raaj Kumar & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1988. "Committees, Hierarchies and Polyarchies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 451-470, June.
- Eyal Baharad & Ruth Ben-Yashar, 2009. "The robustness of the optimal weighted majority rule to probability distortion," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 53-59, April.
- Ruth Ben-Yashar & Shmuel Nitzan, 2014. "On the significance of the prior of a correct decision in committees," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 317-327, March.
- Ruth Ben-Yashar & Shmuel Nitzan, 2001. "The robustness of optimal organizational architectures: A note on hierarchies and polyarchies," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(1), pages 155-163.
- Ben-Yashar, Ruth & Nitzan, Shmuel, 1998. "Quality and structure of organizational decision-making," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 521-534, September.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:82:y:1988:i:04:p:1231-1244_19 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsobligatory or flexible committee size; unanimity rule; simple majority rule;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hiasdp:hias-e-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ashitjp.html .