HEALTH EFFECTS OF TRANSPORT EMISSIONS - A review of the state of the art of methods and data used for external costs calculations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Alberini & Alistair Hunt & Anil Markandya, 2006.
"Willingness to Pay to Reduce Mortality Risks: Evidence from a Three-Country Contingent Valuation Study,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 33(2), pages 251-264, February.
- Anna Alberini & Alistair Hunt & Anil Markandya, 2004. "Willingness to Pay to Reduce Mortality Risks: Evidence from a Three-Country Contingent Valuation Study," Working Papers 2004.111, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Henrik Andersson & Nicolas Treich, 2011.
"The Value of a Statistical Life,"
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 17
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andersson, Henrik & Treich, Nicolas, 2008. "The Value of a Statistical Life," Working Papers 2008:1, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Andersson, Henrik & Treich, Nicolas, 2009. "The Value of a Statistical Life," TSE Working Papers 09-015, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- ANDERSSON Henrik & TREICH Nicolas, 2009. "The Value of a Statistical Life," LERNA Working Papers 09.04.280, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth effects; External cost calculations; ExternE; Emissions; Transport;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-08-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-08-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2010-08-28 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:vtiwps:2010_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mats Berggren). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tevtise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.