Report NEP-ENV-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Palmberg, Christopher & Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2010. "Towards a Green Post-Crisis Economy - The Position of Finland in Environmental Technologies," Discussion Papers 1219, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Eriyagama, Nishadi & Smakhtin, Vladimir & Chandrapala, L. & Fernando, K., 2010. "Impacts of climate change on water resources and agriculture in Sri Lanka: a review and preliminary vulnerability mapping," IWMI Research Reports H043003, International Water Management Institute.
- Moritz Rohling & Markus Ohndorf, 2010. "Prices vs. Quantities with Fiscal Cushioning," IED Working paper 10-11, IED Institute for Environmental Decisions, ETH Zurich.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Justin Leroux, 2010. "Sharing the Cost of Global Warming," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-32, CIRANO.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765020374 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2010. "Optimal Provision and Finance of Ecosystem Services: the Case of Watershed Conservation and Groundwater Management," Working Papers 2010-12, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2010. "Inequality, Social Respectability, Political Power and Environmental Devastation," Working Papers 2010-09 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- David Wheeler and Saurabh Shome, 2010. "Less Smoke, More Mirrors: Where India Really Stands on Solar Power and Other Renewables," Working Papers 204, Center for Global Development.
- Kevin Ummel, 2010. "Concentrating Solar Power in China and India: A Spatial Analysis of Technical Potential and the Cost of Deployment," Working Papers 219, Center for Global Development.
- Valentina De Marchi, 2010. "Cooperation Toward Environmental Innovation: an Empirical Investigation," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0119, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Chen, Shiyi & Santos-Paulino, Amelia U., 2010. "Energy Consumption and Carbon Emission-Based Productivity Change and Industrialization in Post-Reform," WIDER Working Paper Series 078, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mellin, Anna & Nerhagen, Lena, 2010. "HEALTH EFFECTS OF TRANSPORT EMISSIONS - A review of the state of the art of methods and data used for external costs calculations," Working Papers 2010:7, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Amita Shah, 2010. "Natural Resources and Chronic Poverty in India: A Review of Issues and Evidence," Working Papers id:2773, eSocialSciences.
- Adil ROUMANE & Augendra BHUKUTH & Damien BAZIN, 2010. "La gestion des ressources forestières au Maroc: Une approche par le capital social," Working Papers 62010, Fonds pour la Recherche en Ethique Economique.
- Jérôme Ballet & Mahefasoa Randrianalijaona, 2010. "Quand les inégalités régulent la pression sur les ressources forestières: Une comparaison entre deux sites dans la région SAVA, Nord-Est de Madagascar," Working Papers 42010, Fonds pour la Recherche en Ethique Economique.
- Massimo Morelli & Dominic Rohner, 2010. "Natural resource distribution and multiple forms of civil war," IEW - Working Papers 498, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.