Quand les inégalités régulent la pression sur les ressources forestières: Une comparaison entre deux sites dans la région SAVA, Nord-Est de Madagascar
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsiry ANDRIANAMPIARIVO, 2014. "Moderate Prosperity, an adaptation of the Middle Class concept to a Malagasy rural area: the case of Itasy," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-20, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity-based management; inequalities; forest; Madagascar;
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-08-28 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-08-28 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fet:wpaper:42010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ariel Elyah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/freeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .