Report NEP-AFR-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:amu:wpaper:2010-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jenny Aker and Isaac M. Mbiti, 2010. "Mobile Phones and Economic Development in Africa," Working Papers 211, Center for Global Development.
- Jenny C. Aker, Michael W. Klein, Stephen A. O’Connell and Muzhe Yang, 2010. "Are Borders Barriers? The Impact of International and Internal Ethnic Borders on Agricultural Markets in West Africa," Working Papers 208, Center for Global Development.
- Stan Du Plessis & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "The 2010 World Cup High-Frequency Data Economics: Effects on International Awareness and (Self-Defeating) Tourism," Working Papers 037, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Flore Gubert & Thomas Lassourd & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2010. "Do remittances affect poverty and inequality? Evidence from Mali," Working Papers DT/2010/08, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Els Lecoutere & Ben D’Exelle & Bjorn Van Campenhout, 2010. "Who Engages in Water Scarcity Conflicts? A Field Experiment with Irrigators in Semi-arid Africa," Research Working Papers 31, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Mussa, Richard, 2010. "Poverty and Inequality in Standards of Living in Malawi: Does Religious Affiliation Matter?," MPRA Paper 24438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bellemare, Marc F. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Just, David R., 2010. "The Welfare Impacts of Commodity Price Fluctuations: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 24457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Labintan, Adeniyi Constant, 2010. "Evaluation of The Necessary of Agriculture Public Expenditure for Poverty Reduction and Food Security in Benin," MPRA Paper 24446, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Jul 2010.
- Sandrine Mesplé-Somps & Anne-Sophie Robilliard, 2010. "Etude sur la croissance partagée au Sénégal, 2001-2005," Working Papers DT/2010/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Bikai, Landry, 2010.
"Les Effets Non Lineaires Des Deficits Budgetaires Sur L´Activite Economique En Cemac
[Threshold Effects of Budgetary Policy on Economic Growth in Cemac]," MPRA Paper 24524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérôme Ballet & Mahefasoa Randrianalijaona, 2010. "Quand les inégalités régulent la pression sur les ressources forestières: Une comparaison entre deux sites dans la région SAVA, Nord-Est de Madagascar," Working Papers 42010, Fonds pour la Recherche en Ethique Economique.