Willingness to accept commuting time for yourself and for your spouse: Empirical evidence from Swedish stated preference data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beck, Matthew J. & Hess, Stephane, 2016. "Willingness to accept longer commutes for better salaries: Understanding the differences within and between couples," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 1-16.
- Beck, Matthew J. & Hess, Stephane & Cabral, Manuel Ojeda & Dubernet, Ilka, 2017. "Valuing travel time savings: A case of short-term or long term choices?," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 133-143.
More about this item
KeywordsValue of time; Commuting; Stated preferences; Two-earner households; Gender differences;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2009-05-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2009-05-09 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:vtiwps:2009_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mats Berggren). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tevtise.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .