EMU and the Stability and Volatility of Foreign Exchange: Some Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bask, Mikael & Liu, Tung & Widerberg, Anna, 2007.
"The stability of electricity prices: Estimation and inference of the Lyapunov exponents,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 376(C), pages 565-572.
- Mikael Bask & Tung Liu & Anna Widerberg, 2006. "The Stability of Electricity Prices: Estimation and Inference of the Lyapunov Exponent," Working Papers 200603, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2006.
- Giannellis, Nikolaos & Papadopoulos, Athanasios P., 2011.
"What causes exchange rate volatility? Evidence from selected EMU members and candidates for EMU membership countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 39-61, February.
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Athanasios Papadopoulos, 2010. "What Causes Exchange Rate Volatility? Evidence from Selected EMU Members and Candidates for EMU Membership Countries," Working Papers 1004, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Bask Mikael & de Luna Xavier, 2002.
"Characterizing the Degree of Stability of Non-linear Dynamic Models,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-19, April.
- Bask, Mikael & de Luna, Xavier, 2001. "Characterizing the degree of stability of non-linear dynamic models," Umeå Economic Studies 564, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Bask, Mikael & Liu, Tung & Widerberg, Anna, 2006. "The stability of electricity prices : estimation and inference of the Lyapunov exponents," Research Discussion Papers 9/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Bask, Mikael, 2010. "Measuring potential market risk," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 180-186, September.
- Bask, Mikael, 2007. "Measuring potential market risk," Research Discussion Papers 20/2007, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
KeywordsEMU; Foreign Exchange; Smooth Lyapunov Exponents; Stability; Volatility;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2001-11-05 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2001-11-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2001-11-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2001-11-05 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2001-11-05 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2001-10-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .