Report NEP-IFN-2001-11-05This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jane Ihrig, 2001. "Exchange-rate exposure of multinationals: focusing on exchange-rate issues," International Finance Discussion Papers 709, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- J. Ernesto L�pez-C�rdova and Chris Meissner., 2000. "Exchange-Rate Regimes and International Trade: Evidence from the Classical Gold Standard Era," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C00-118, University of California at Berkeley.
- Alessandro Flamini, 2001. "Open Economy Inflation Targeting and Exchange Rate Pass-through," IHEID Working Papers 03-2001, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Steven B. Kamin & John W. Schindler & Shawna L. Samuel, 2001. "The contribution of domestic and external factors to emerging market devaluation crises: an early warning systems approach," International Finance Discussion Papers 711, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Roel Beetsma & Xavier Debrun & Franc Klaassen, 2001. "Is Fiscal Policy Coordination in EMU Desirable?," IHEID Working Papers 04-2001, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Bask, Mikael & de Luna, Xavier, 2001. "Characterizing the degree of stability of non-linear dynamic models," Umeå Economic Studies 564, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2001. "A quantitative welfare analysis of the trade-off between the current regime and macroeconomic stabilization," Working Papers 01-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bask, Mikael & de Luna, Xavier, 2001. "EMU and the Stability and Volatility of Foreign Exchange: Some Empirical Evidence," Umeå Economic Studies 565, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Barry Eichengreen and Carlos Arteta., 2000. "Banking Crises in Emerging Markets: Presumptions and Evidence," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C00-115, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Pons, Vicente, 2001. "Corporate Financial Policies and Performance Around Currency Crises," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 467, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 06 Nov 2001.
- Ben Craig & Owen Humpage, 2001. "Sterilized intervention, nonsterilized intervention, and monetary policy," Working Paper 0110, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.