Intra-household Allocation of Time to Household Production Activities - Evidence from Swedish Household Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sven-Olov Daunfeldt & Jörgen Hellström, 2007. "Intra-household Allocation of Time to Household Production Activities: Evidence from Swedish Household Data," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 21(2), pages 189-207, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klevmarken, Anders, 1998.
"Microeconomic Analysis of Time-use Data. Did we reach the promised land?,"
Working Paper Series
1998:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Klevmarken, N.A., 1998. "Microeconomic Analysis of Time-Use Data. Did We Reach the Promised Land?," Papers 1998-12, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donni, Olivier & Molina, José Alberto, 2018. "Household Collective Models: Three Decades of Theoretical Contributions and Empirical Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 11915, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Mussa, 2013.
"Rural--urban differences in parental spending on children's primary education in Malawi,"
Development Southern Africa,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(6), pages 789-811, December.
- Mussa, Richard, 2009. "Rural-urban differences in parental spending on children's primary education in Malawi," MPRA Paper 16090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Mussa, 2010. "Rural-Urban Differences in Parental Spending on Children’s Primary Education in Malawi," SALDRU Working Papers 49, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Schwierz, Christoph, 2003. "The Effects of Taxes and Socioeconomic Variables on Market Work and Home Production in Norway in the Years 1970 to 2000," Memorandum 33/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Anzelika Zaiceva & Klaus Zimmermann, 2014.
"Children, Kitchen, Church: does ethnicity matter?,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 83-103, March.
- Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2007. "Children, Kitchen, Church: Does Ethnicity Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 3070, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2007. "Children, Kitchen, Church: Does Ethnicity Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6491, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anzelika Zaiceva & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2007. "Children, Kitchen, Church: Does Ethnicity Matter?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 727, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stewart, Jay, 2013. "Tobit or not Tobit?," Journal of Economic and Social Measurement, IOS Press, issue 3, pages 263-290.
More about this item
Keywordstime-use; household production; censoring;
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-06-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.