Rent-Control and Prices of Owner Occupied Housing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Arnott, 1995. "Time for Revisionism on Rent Control?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 99-120, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morten Skak & Gintautas Bloze, 2013. "Rent Control and Misallocation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 50(10), pages 1988-2005, August.
- Fetter, Daniel K., 2016.
"The Home Front: Rent Control and the Rapid Wartime Increase in Home Ownership,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 76(04), pages 1001-1043, December.
- Daniel K. Fetter, 2013. "The Home Front: Rent Control and the Rapid Wartime Increase in Home Ownership," NBER Working Papers 19604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Fetter, 2013. "The Home Front: Rent control and the rapid wartime increase in home ownership," Discussion Papers 13-005, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Julien Licheron, 2017. "Macroeconomic Effects of Rental Housing Regulations: The Case of Germany in 1950-2015," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1649, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Van Ommeren, Jos & Koopman, Marnix, 2011.
"Public housing and the value of apartment quality to households,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 207-213, May.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Marnix Koopman, 2010. "Public Housing and the Value of Apartment Quality to Households," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-085/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Munch, Jakob Roland & Svarer, Michael, 2002. "Rent control and tenancy duration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 542-560, November.
- Van Ommeren, Jos N. & Van der Vlist, Arno J., 2016. "Households' willingness to pay for public housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 91-105.
More about this item
Keywordsrent control; product differentiation; rationing;
- D45 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Rationing; Licensing
- D49 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-05-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-1998-05-13 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-1998-05-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sunrpe:1997_0007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sten Nyberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/neisuse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.