Emission Quota Trade among the Few: Laboratory Evidence of Joint Implementation among Committed Countries The Complete Version
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Andrew Muller & Stuart Mestelman, 1994.
"Emission Trading with Shares and Coupons: A Laboratory Experiment,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 185-211.
- Stuart Mestelman & Andrew Muller, 1994. "Emission Trading with Shares and Coupons : A Laboratory Experiment," McMaster Experimental Economics Laboratory Publications 1994-01, McMaster University.
- R. Preston McAfee & John McMillan, 1996. "Analyzing the Airwaves Auction," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 159-175, Winter.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Plott, Charles R., 1996. "EPA's New Emissions Trading Mechanism: A Laboratory Evaluation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 133-160, March.
- Roth, Alvin E, 1994.
"Lets Keep the Con out of Experimental Econ.: A Methodological Note,"
Springer, pages 279-289.
- Möller, Joachim, 1989. "Unemployment and deterioration of human capital: A labour market model with hysteresis implications," Discussion Papers, Series I 245, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscarbon emission reduction trade; joint implementation; experimental economics;
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-05-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-1998-05-13 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-PUB-1998-05-13 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sunrpe:1997_0005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sten Nyberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/neisuse.html .