Co-authorship and the Measurement of Individual Productivity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Demange, Gabrielle, 2014.
"A ranking method based on handicaps,"
Econometric Society, vol. 9(3), September.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2013. "A ranking method based on handicaps," PSE Working Papers halshs-00687180, HAL.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2014. "A Ranking Method Based on Handicaps," CESifo Working Paper Series 4636, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2014. "A ranking method based on handicaps," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109087, HAL.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Miller, Alan D., 2014. "Scholarly influence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 571-583.
- Motty Perry & Philip J. Reny, 2016.
"How to Count Citations If You Must,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(9), pages 2722-2741, September.
- Perry, Motty & Reny, Philip J., 2015. "How To Count Citations If You Must," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 08, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Perry, Motty & Reny, Philip J., 2015. "How To Count Citations If You Must," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1093, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta & Oscar Volij, 2004.
"The Measurement of Intellectual Influence,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(3), pages 963-977, May.
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta & Oscar Volij, 2002. "The Measurement of Intellectual Influence," Economic theory and game theory 015, Oscar Volij.
- Volij, Oscar & Palacios-Huerta, Ignacio, 2004. "The Measurment of Intellectual Influence," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10797, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kalaitzidakis, P. & Mamuneas, T.P. & Stengos, T., 2003. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions," Working Papers 2003-8, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Palacios-Huerta, Ignacio & Volij, Oscar, 2014. "Axiomatic measures of intellectual influence," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 85-90.
- Thomson, William, 2012.
"On The Axiomatics Of Resource Allocation: Interpreting The Consistency Principle,"
Economics and Philosophy,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(03), pages 385-421, November.
- William Thomson, 2012. "On the axiomatics of resource allocation: Interpreting the consistency principle," RCER Working Papers 573, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- William Thomson, 2011. "Consistency and its converse: an introduction," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 15(4), pages 257-291, December.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2003.
"Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1346-1366, December.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2001. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics," Discussion Papers in Economics 01/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- John P. Conley & Ali Sina Onder, 2014. "The Research Productivity of New PhDs in Economics: The Surprisingly High Non-success of the Successful," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 205-216, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukherjee, Conan & Alam, Aftab, 2016. "On Evaluating Author's Performance by Publications: An Axiomatic Study," Working Papers 2016:14, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 12 May 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsAuthorship; Co-authorship network; Ranking methods; PageRank;
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2016-03-10 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SOG-2016-03-10 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sdueko:2015_017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lene Holbæk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okioudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.