On the Estimation of Skewed Geometric Stable Distributions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manas, Arnaud, 2012. "The Laplace illusion," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(15), pages 3963-3970.
- Devroye, Luc, 1990. "A note on linnik's distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 305-306.
- V. Lekshmi & K. Jose, 2004. "An autoregressive process with geometric α-laplace marginals," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 337-350, July.
- Anderson, Dale N., 1992. "A multivariate Linnik distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 333-336.
- repec:nys:sunysb:93-02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kotz, Samuel & Ostrovskii, I. V., 1996. "A mixture representation of the Linnik distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 61-64.
- Dexter Cahoy, 2012. "An estimation procedure for the Linnik distribution," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 617-628, August.
- Pakes, Anthony G., 1998. "Mixture representations for symmetric generalized Linnik laws," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 213-221.
- Kozubowski, Tomasz J. & Rachev, Svetlozar T., 1994. "The theory of geometric stable distributions and its use in modeling financial data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 310-324, April.
- Jose, K.K. & Tomy, Lishamol & Sreekumar, J., 2008. "Autoregressive processes with normal-Laplace marginals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 2456-2462.
More about this item
KeywordsGeometric stable distribution; Estimation; Fractional lower order moments; Logarithmic moments; Economics;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ratioi:0216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Korpi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ratiose.html .