Exponential Mixture Representation of Geometric Stable Distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ludwig Baringhaus & Rudolf Grübel, 1997. "On a Class of Characterization Problems for Random Convex Combinations," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 49(3), pages 555-567, September.
- Anderson, Dale N., 1992. "A multivariate Linnik distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 333-336, July.
- Kozubowski Tomasz J., 1994. "The Inner Characterization Of Geometric Stable Laws," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 307-322, March.
- R. Pillai, 1990. "On Mittag-Leffler functions and related distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 42(1), pages 157-161, March.
- Kozubowski, Tomasz J. & Rachev, Svetlozar T., 1994. "The theory of geometric stable distributions and its use in modeling financial data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 310-324, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:25:d:69492 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc S. Paolella, 2016. "Stable-GARCH Models for Financial Returns: Fast Estimation and Tests for Stability," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-28, May.
- Paolella, Marc S., 2017. "Asymmetric stable Paretian distribution testing," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 1(C), pages 19-39.
- Soltani, A.R. & Tafakori, L., 2013. "A class of continuous kernels and Cauchy type heavy tail distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 1018-1027.
More about this item
KeywordsHeavy-tail distribution; Linnik distribution; Mittag-Leffler distribution; random summation; stable distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:52:y:2000:i:2:p:231-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .