Weak Limits for Multivariate Random Sums
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kozubowski Tomasz J., 1997. "Characterization Of Multivariate Geometric Stable Distributions," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 397-416, April.
- Anderson, Dale N., 1992. "A multivariate Linnik distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 333-336, July.
- Kozubowski, Tomasz J. & Rachev, Svetlozar T., 1994. "The theory of geometric stable distributions and its use in modeling financial data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 310-324, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shaked, Moshe, 2007. "Stochastic comparisons of multivariate random sums in the Laplace transform order, with applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(12), pages 1339-1344, July.
- Kozubowski, Tomasz J. & Meerschaert, Mark M. & Panorska, Anna K. & Scheffler, Hans-Peter, 2005. "Operator geometric stable laws," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 298-323, February.
More about this item
Keywordsrandom sum; stable law; heavy-tailed distribution; geometric stable distribution; Linnik distribution; tail probability; mixture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:67:y:1998:i:2:p:398-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .