Estimating regression systems from unbalanced panel data : a stepwise maximum likelihood procedure
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Department of Economics, University of Oslo, P.O Box 1095 Blindern, N-0317 Oslo, Norway|
Phone: 22 85 51 27
Fax: 22 85 50 35
Web page: http://www.oekonomi.uio.no/indexe.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wansbeek, Tom & Kapteyn, Arie, 1989. "Estimation of the error-components model with incomplete panels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 341-361, July.
- Baltagi, Badi H, 1980. "On Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with Error Components," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1547-51, September.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 1985. "Pooling cross-sections with unequal time-series lengths," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 133-136.
- Oberhofer, W & Kmenta, J, 1974. "A General Procedure for Obtaining Maximum Likelihood Estimates in Generalized Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(3), pages 579-90, May.
- Avery, Robert B, 1977. "Error Components and Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 199-209, January.
- Magnus, J.R., 1982. "Multivariate error components analysis of linear and nonlinear regression models by maximum likelihood," Other publications TiSEM 9ffb33fe-f5af-470f-b405-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Magnus, Jan R., 1982. "Multivariate error components analysis of linear and nonlinear regression models by maximum likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 239-285, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:1999_020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Magnus Gabriel Aase)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.