Long-Tern Contracts and Imperfectly Competitive Spot Markets : A Study of U.K. Electricity Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jian Yao & Ilan Adler & Shmuel S. Oren, 2008. "Modeling and Computing Two-Settlement Oligopolistic Equilibrium in a Congested Electricity Network," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 56(1), pages 34-47, February.
- de Frutos, Maria-Angeles & Fabra, Natalia, 2008. "On the Impact of Forward Contract Obligations in Multi-Unit Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6756, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holmberg, Pär & Willems, Bert, 2015.
"Relaxing competition through speculation: Committing to a negative supply slope,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 159(PA), pages 236-266.
- Holmberg, P. & Willems, Bert, 2012. "Relaxing Competition through Speculation : Committing to a Negative Supply Slope," Discussion Paper 2012-039, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Holmberg, Pär & Willems, Bert, 2012. "Relaxing Competition through Speculation: Committing to a Negative Supply Slope," Working Paper Series 937, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Holmberg, P. & Willems, B., 2012. "Relaxing competition through speculation: Committing to a negative supply slope," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1252, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Holmberg, P. & Willems, Bert, 2012. "Relaxing Competition through Speculation : Committing to a Negative Supply Slope," Discussion Paper 2012-088, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- von der Fehr, N.-H. & Harbord,D., 1998.
"Competition in Electricity Spot Markets. Economic Theory and International Experience,"
05/1998, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Nils-Henrik von der Fehr & David Harbord, 2002. "Competition in Electricity Spot Markets: Economic Theory and International Experience," Industrial Organization 0203006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le Coq, Chloe & Orzen, Henrik, 2006.
"Do forward markets enhance competition?: Experimental evidence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 415-431, November.
- Le Coq, Chloé & Orzen, Henrik, 2002. "Do Forward Markets Enhance Competition? Experimental Evidence," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 506, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2004.
- Edward Anderson & Huifu Xu, 2006. "Optimal Supply Functions in Electricity Markets with Option Contracts and Non-smooth Costs," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 63(3), pages 387-411, July.
- Remco van Eijkel & José Luis Moraga Gonzalez, 2010.
"Do Firms Sell Forward for Strategic Reasons? An Application to the Wholesale Market for Natural Gas,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3270, CESifo Group Munich.
- van Eijkel, Remco & Moraga-González, Jose L., 2010. "Do firms sell forward for strategic reasons? An application to the wholesale market for natural gas," IESE Research Papers D/864, IESE Business School.
- Herguera, Iñigo & Ferreira, José Luis, 1999. "Relación entre los mercados spot y de futuros en un contexto oligopolístico," DE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía. DE 3891, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Yao, Jian & Oren, Shmuel S. & Adler, Ilan, 2007. "Two-settlement electricity markets with price caps and Cournot generation firms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1279-1296, September.
- van Eijkel, Remco & Kuper, Gerard H. & Moraga-González, José L., 2016. "Do firms sell forward for strategic reasons? An application to the wholesale market for natural gas," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-35.
- Dali Zhang & Huifu Xu & Yue Wu, 2010. "A two stage stochastic equilibrium model for electricity markets with two way contracts," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 71(1), pages 1-45, February.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:124:y:2005:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-004-0924-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Furió, Dolores & Meneu, Vicente, 2010. "Expectations and forward risk premium in the Spanish deregulated power market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 784-793, February.
More about this item
Keywordselectricity ; contracts ; competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:1992_014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.