Stochastic Stackelberg equilibria with applications to time dependent newsvendor models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Øksendal, Bernt & Sandal, Leif & Ubøe, Jan, 2013. "Stochastic Stackelberg equilibria with applications to time-dependent newsvendor models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1284-1299.
References listed on IDEAS
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
- Yong, Jiongmin, 2006. "Backward stochastic Volterra integral equations and some related problems," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(5), pages 779-795, May.
- Wang, Haifeng & Chen, Bocheng & Yan, Houmin, 2010. "Optimal inventory decisions in a multiperiod newsvendor problem with partially observed Markovian supply capacities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 502-517, April.
- Kogan, Konstantin & Lou, Sheldon, 2003. "Multi-stage newsboy problem: A dynamic model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(2), pages 448-458, September.
- T. M. Whitin, 1955. "Inventory Control and Price Theory," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 61-68, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:06:n:s0217595917500312 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandal, Leif K. & Ubøe, Jan, 2012. "Stackelberg equilibria in a multiperiod vertical contracting model with uncertain and price-dependent demand," Discussion Papers 2012/2, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Youkyung Won, 2016. "Dominance Relationship Among the Retailer’s Strategies Under the Semi-Stackelberg Newsvendor Situation with Quantity Discounts," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 33(02), pages 1-20, April.
- Beißner, Patrick & Lin, Qian & Riedel, Frank, 2016. "Dynamically consistent α-Maxmin expected utility," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 535, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Azad Gholami, Reza & Sandal, Leif K. & Ubøe, Jan, 2016. "Channel Coordination in a Multi-period Newsvendor Model with Dynamic, Price-dependent Stochastic Demand," Discussion Papers 2016/6, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic differential games; newsvendor model; delayed information; Ito-Levy processes;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2011_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.