Stochastic Stackelberg equilibria with applications to time dependent newsvendor models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Øksendal, Bernt & Sandal, Leif & Ubøe, Jan, 2013. "Stochastic Stackelberg equilibria with applications to time-dependent newsvendor models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1284-1299.
References listed on IDEAS
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
- Yong, Jiongmin, 2006. "Backward stochastic Volterra integral equations and some related problems," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(5), pages 779-795, May.
- Wang, Haifeng & Chen, Bocheng & Yan, Houmin, 2010. "Optimal inventory decisions in a multiperiod newsvendor problem with partially observed Markovian supply capacities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 502-517, April.
- Kogan, Konstantin & Lou, Sheldon, 2003. "Multi-stage newsboy problem: A dynamic model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(2), pages 448-458, September.
- T. M. Whitin, 1955. "Inventory Control and Price Theory," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 61-68.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:06:n:s0217595917500312 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandal, Leif K. & Ubøe, Jan, 2012. "Stackelberg equilibria in a multiperiod vertical contracting model with uncertain and price-dependent demand," Discussion Papers 2012/2, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Youkyung Won, 2016. "Dominance Relationship Among the Retailer’s Strategies Under the Semi-Stackelberg Newsvendor Situation with Quantity Discounts," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 33(02), pages 1-20, April.
- Beißner, Patrick & Lin, Qian & Riedel, Frank, 2016. "Dynamically consistent α-Maxmin expected utility," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 535, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Azad Gholami, Reza & Sandal, Leif K. & Ubøe, Jan, 2016. "Channel Coordination in a Multi-period Newsvendor Model with Dynamic, Price-dependent Stochastic Demand," Discussion Papers 2016/6, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic differential games; newsvendor model; delayed information; Ito-Levy processes;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2011_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .