Capital Structure and International Debt Shifting: A Comment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buettner, Thiess & Overesch, Michael & Schreiber, Ulrich & Wamser, Georg, 2009.
"Taxation and capital structure choice--Evidence from a panel of German multinationals,"
Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 309-311, December.
- Büttner, Thiess & Overesch, Michael & Schreiber, Ulrich & Wamser, Georg, 2006. "Taxation and capital structure choice: evidence from a panel of German multinationals," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-067, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Thiess Büttner & Georg Wamser, 2007. "Intercompany Loans and Profit Shifting â€“ Evidence from Company-Level Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 1959, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines, 2004.
"A Multinational Perspective on Capital Structure Choice and Internal Capital Markets,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 59(6), pages 2451-2487, December.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines, Jr., 2003. "A Multinational Perspective on Capital Structure Choice and Internal Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 9715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jack Mintz & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2005. "Taxation and the Financial Structure of German Outbound FDI," CESifo Working Paper Series 1612, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chowdhry, Bhagwan & Coval, Joshua D., 1998. "Internal financing of multinational subsidiaries: Debt vs. equity1," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 87-106, March.
- Leechor, Chad & Mintz, Jack, 1993. "On the taxation of multinational corporate investment when the deferral method is used by the capital exporting country," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 75-96, May.
- Thiess Büttner & Michael Overesch & Ulrich Schreiber & Georg Wamser, 2006. "Taxation and Capital Structure Choice â€“ Evidence from a Panel of German Multinationals," CESifo Working Paper Series 1841, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buettner, Thiess & Wamser, Georg, 2013.
"Internal Debt and Multinational Profit Shifting: Empirical Evidence From Firm-Level Panel Data,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 66(1), pages 63-95, March.
- Thiess Buettner & Georg Wamser, 2009. "Internal Debt and Multinationals' Profit Shifting - Empirical Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data," Working Papers 0918, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Georg Wamser, 2014.
"The Impact of Thin-Capitalization Rules on External Debt Usage – A Propensity Score Matching Approach,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(5), pages 764-781, October.
- Georg Wamser, 2008. "The Impact of Thin-Capitalization Rules on External Debt Usage - A Propensity Score Matching Approach," ifo Working Paper Series 62, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational Firms; International Business; Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Business Taxes and Subsidies;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2008_015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .