Trademarks Statistics as Innovation Indicator? - A Micro Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mendonca, Sandro & Pereira, Tiago Santos & Godinho, Manuel Mira, 2004.
"Trademarks as an indicator of innovation and industrial change,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1385-1404, November.
- Sandro Mendonça & Tiago Santos Pereira & Manuel Mira Godinho, 2004. "Trademarks as an Indicator of Innovation and Industrial Change," LEM Papers Series 2004/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flikkema, M.J. & Man, A.P. de & Wolters, M.J.J., 2010. "New trademark registration as an indicator of innovation: results of an explorative study of Benelux trademark data," Serie Research Memoranda 0009, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Duygun, Meryem & Sena, Vania & Shaban, Mohamed, 2016. "Trademarking activities and total factor productivity: Some evidence for British commercial banks using a metafrontier approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 72(S), pages 70-80.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9478-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Travis J. Lybbert & Nikolas J. Zolas & Prantik Bhattacharyya, 2014.
"An "Algorithmic Links with Probabilities" Concordance for Trademarks For Disaggregated Analysis of Trademark and Economic Data,"
WIPO Economic Research Working Papers
14, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Travis J. Lybbert & Nikolas J. Zolas & Prantik Bhattacharyya, 2014. "Concordance for Trademarks: Algorithmic Links with Probabilities (ALP) Industry Level-to-Trademark (NICE Level) Crosswalk," WIPO Economics & Statistics Related Resources 5, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised May 2014.
- Paunov C., 2014. "Democratizing intellectual property systems : how corruption hinders equal opportunities for firms," MERIT Working Papers 077, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bascavusoglu-Moreau, Elif, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and the National System of Innovation - What is Missing in Turkey?," MERIT Working Papers 030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Block, Joern H. & De Vries, Geertjan & Schumann, Jan H. & Sandner, Philipp, 2014. "Trademarks and venture capital valuation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 525-542.
- Duygun, Meryem & Sena, Vania & Shaban, Mohamed, 2013. "Schumpeterian competition and efficiency among commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5176-5185.
- Bascavusoglu-Moreau, Elif, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and the National System of Innovation: What is Missing in Turkey?," WIDER Working Paper Series 054, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Philipp Schautschick & Christine Greenhalgh, 2016.
"Empirical studies of trade marks -- The existing economic literature,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 358-390, June.
- Philipp Schautschick & Christine Greenhalgh, 2013. "Empirical Studies of Trade Marks: The Existing Economic Literature," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n25, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Philipp Schautschick, 2013. "Empirical studies of trade marks - the existing economic literature," Economics Series Working Papers 659, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nikolas Zolas & Travis J. Lybbert & Prantik Bhattacharyya, 2013. "An ‘Algorithmic Links With Probabilities’ Concordance For Trademarks: For Disaggregated Analysis Of Trademark & Economic Data," Working Papers 13-49, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- de Vries, A.G.B. & Pennings, H.P.G. & Block, J.H., 2013. "Trademark or patent? The effects of market structure, customer type and venture capital financing on start-ups' IP decisions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-002-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Godinho, Manuel Mira & Ferreira, Vítor, 2012. "Analyzing the evidence of an IPR take-off in China and India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 499-511.
More about this item
KeywordsIndicators; Trademarks; Innovation; Industrial dynamics;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2005_017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.