Housing Policies in China: Issues and Options
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zenou, Yves, 2011.
"Search, migration, and urban land use: The case of transportation policies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 174-187, November.
- Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Search, Migration, and Urban Land Use: The Case of Transportation Policies," Research Papers in Economics 2010:19, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Search, Migration, and Urban Land Use: The Case of Transportation Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 5312, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Search, Migration, and Urban Land Use: The Case of Transportation Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 8110, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yves Zenou, 2010. "Search, Migration, and Urban Land Use: The Case of Transportation Policies," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1027, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Seong-Kyu Ha, 2013. "Housing markets and government intervention in East Asian countries," International Journal of Urban Sciences, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 32-45, March.
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2010.
"Is There a Bubble in the Chinese Housing Market?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1081, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2011. "Is there a bubble in the Chinese housing market?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p261, European Regional Science Association.
- Dreger, Christian & Zhang, Yanqun, 2010. "Is there a bubble in the Chinese housing market?," Discussion Papers 290, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Liao, Wen-Chi & Wang, Xizhu, 2012. "Hedonic house prices and spatial quantile regression," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 16-27.
- Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Urban villages and housing values in China," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 495-505.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban villages; Social housing; Poverty; Place-targeted policies; People-targeted policies; China;
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-MFD-2010-03-28 (Microfinance)
- NEP-MIG-2010-03-28 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2010-03-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .