Housing Policies in China: Issues and Options
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Blomquist, Soren & Christiansen, Vidar, 1999.
"The political economy of publicly provided private goods,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 31-54, July.
- Blomquist, Sören & Christiansen, Vidar, 1998. "The Political Economy of Publicly Provided Private Goods," Working Paper Series 1998:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Blomquist, S. & Christiansen, V., 1998. "The Political Economy of Publicly Provided Private Goods," Papers 1998-14, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Andrew Leigh, 2005.
"Economic Voting And Electoral Behavior: How Do Individual, Local, And National Factors Affect The Partisan Choice?,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 265-296.
- Andrew Leigh, 2005. "Economic Voting and Electoral Behaviour: How do Individual, Local and National Factors Affect the Partisan Choice?," CEPR Discussion Papers 489, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Henrik Jordahl, 2006.
"An economic analysis of voting in Sweden,"
Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 251-265, June.
- Jordahl, Henrik, 2001. "An Economic Analysis of Voting in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2001:18, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jordahl, H., 2001. "An Economic Analysis of Voting in Sweden," Papers 2001:18, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Jordahl, Henrik, 2002. "An Economic Analysis of Voting in Sweden," Ratio Working Papers 16, The Ratio Institute.
- Antoine Auberger & Eric Dubois, 2005.
"The influence of local and national economic conditions on French legislative elections,"
Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 363-383, December.
- Antoine Auberger & Eric Dubois, 2005. "The Influence of Local and National Economic Conditions on French Legislative Elections," Post-Print hal-00800638, HAL.
- Kenneth Rogoff & Anne Sibert, 1988. "Elections and Macroeconomic Policy Cycles," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 1-16.
- Markussen, Simen, 2008. "How the left prospers from prosperity," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 329-342, June.
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
- Eisenberg Daniel & Ketcham Jonathan, 2004. "Economic Voting in U.S. Presidential Elections: Who Blames Whom for What," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-25, August.
- Alberto Alesina & Nouriel Roubini & Gerald D. Cohen, 1997. "Political Cycles and the Macroeconomy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510944, January.
- Avinash Dixit & John Londregan, 1998.
"Ideology, Tactics, and Efficiency in Redistributive Politics,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 497-529.
- Avinash Dixit & John Londregan, 1997. "Ideology, Tactics, and Efficiency in Redistributive Politics," CESifo Working Paper Series 137, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nannestad, Peter & Paldam, Martin, 1997. "From the Pocketbook of the Welfare Man: A Pooled Cross-Section Study of Economic Voting in Denmark, 1986 92," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 111-155, January.
- Francisco Jose Veiga & Linda Goncalves Veiga, 2010.
"The impact of local and national economic conditions on legislative election results,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(13), pages 1727-1734.
- Linda Gonçalves Veiga & Francisco José Veiga, 2006. "The impact of local and national economic conditions on legislative election results," NIPE Working Papers 6/2006, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Weibull, Jorgen W., 1993. "A model of political equilibrium in a representative democracy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 195-209, June.
- R. J. Johnston & C. J. Pattie, 2001. "'It's the Economy, Stupid' - But Which Economy? Geographical Scales, Retrospective Economic Evaluations and Voting at the 1997 British General Election," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 309-319.
- Levitt, Steven D & Snyder, James M, Jr, 1997.
"The Impact of Federal Spending on House Election Outcomes,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(1), pages 30-53, February.
- Steven D. Levitt & James M. Snyder, Jr., 1995. "The Impact of Federal Spending on House Election Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 5002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weingast, Barry R & Shepsle, Kenneth A & Johnsen, Christopher, 1981. "The Political Economy of Benefits and Costs: A Neoclassical Approach to Distributive Politics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 642-664, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zenou, Yves, 2011.
"Search, migration, and urban land use: The case of transportation policies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 174-187, November.
- Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Search, Migration, and Urban Land Use: The Case of Transportation Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 5312, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Search, Migration, and Urban Land Use: The Case of Transportation Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 8110, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yves Zenou, 2010. "Search, Migration, and Urban Land Use: The Case of Transportation Policies," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1027, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Search, Migration, and Urban Land Use: The Case of Transportation Policies," Research Papers in Economics 2010:19, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Dreger, Christian & Zhang, Yanqun, 2010.
"Is there a bubble in the Chinese housing market?,"
290, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2010. "Is There a Bubble in the Chinese Housing Market?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1081, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2011. "Is there a bubble in the Chinese housing market?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p261, European Regional Science Association.
- Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Urban villages and housing values in China," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 495-505.
- Liao, Wen-Chi & Wang, Xizhu, 2012. "Hedonic house prices and spatial quantile regression," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 16-27.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban villages; Social housing; Poverty; Place-targeted policies; People-targeted policies; China;
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-MFD-2010-03-28 (Microfinance)
- NEP-MIG-2010-03-28 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2010-03-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.