The Creation of the EC Internal Market and Its Effects on the Competitiveness of Producers in Other Industrial Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, John & Bottrill, Anthony, 1971.
"The Impact of Customs Unions on Trade in Manufactures,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 323-351, November.
- Williamson, J.H & Bottrill, A, 1971. "The Impact of Customs Unions on Trade in Manufactures," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 013, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Patel, Pari & Pavitt, Keith, 1987. "Is Western Europe losing the technological race?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2-4), pages 59-85, August.
- Pavitt, Keith & Patel, Pari, 1988. "The International Distribution and Determinants of Technological Activities," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 35-55, Winter.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1987. "Trade and Dynamic Efficiency," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 73-87.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic integration; competition; EC internal market; innovation; knowledge;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.