A Vintage Model of Swedish Economic Growth from 1870 to 1975
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isard, Peter, 1973. "Employment Impacts of Textile Imports and Investment: A Vintage-Capital Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 402-416, June.
- Kennedy, Charles & Thirlwall, A P, 1972. "Technical Progress: A Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 11-72, March.
- Gorzig, B, 1976. "Results of a Vintage-Capital Model for the Federal Republic of Germany," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 153-166.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Sweden;
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .